Why Buy a Small RV or Camper Van?
If you are considering the purchase of a motorhome, consider the versatility of a Class B RV. These small RVs offer the luxury of a motorhome packed
into a maneuverable, economical, and comfortable home on wheels! Getting to your destination will be half the fun and you will never want to leave.
- Maneuverability - Easy to Drive
- Aerodynamic - Up to 24 miles per gallon!
- RV Financing - Up to 15 Years
- Every Day Use - 2nd Car Concept
- Insurance - One-half of Normal Auto Rates
- Tax Deductible - 2nd Home Tax Break
- Compact - Park it in your Driveway
- Efficent - Quiet and Luxurious Ride
Experience the freedom and comforts of a motorhome and the convenience of a van. Look at all our new small RVs, check out our used Class B motorhomes or, call us at 505-268-5009 today.
Vantastic Vans Guarantee
Vantastic Vans Guarantees You . . .
When delivered, every vehicle will be as described or the deal is off!
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Class B Van From Vantastic Vans
1. Largest Selection:
We are the “Home Of The Small RV.” We specialize in Class B RVs and we carry a vast selection from which to choose the ideal van camper for you.
2. Customer Experience:
We’ve served customers nationwide and overseas. Take a look at what they’re saying about their great experience.
3. Save Money:
We all know that gas prices are on the rise. A Class B Van is the best answer with units getting 15 to 24 miles per gallon.
4. See The Kids and Grandkids:
And at the end of the day retire to your own space with your own music, your own entertainment, and your own bed.
5. Travel With Comfortable Accommodations:
- Tired of searching for a clean bathroom? Take it with you!
- Tired of not being able to control your diet? Take it with you and prepare it your way!
- Tired of worrying about finding a hotel room? Not anymore. Take your own room with you everywhere you go.
6. Travel Easy:
The Class B Van is easy to drive and easy to park, and easy on your pocket book. And with a bathroom, bedroom and kitchen, travel is always easy and carefree.
You want to travel! And with everything you need in your Class B Van, it’s easy to travel where you want, when you want, and how you want!
8. Make New Friends:
Some of the greatest people in the world are scattered across this great country experiencing the endless beauty that is just a hop, skip and a jump away.
9. Our Fly & Drive Program:
After we give you a full description of the Van you want to buy and we’re both comfortable with each other, we will:
- Buy your flight to visit our dealership; Pick you up from the airport.
- Take you for a test drive
- Give you a full orientation on the function and operation of your van camper; Wish you Bon Voyage’ as you take off on your first spectacular adventure in your new Class B Van.
10. Ten More Reasons:
With your new Class B Van, there’s no more:
- Airport security checkpoints.
- X-Ray machines.
- Crabby TSA and flight attendants.
- Sitting in an airport for 2 hours before taking off.
- Losing your favorite pocket knife or nail clippers to the banned weapons bin.
- Losing your luggage. And you don’t have to pay extra for a second carry-on.
- Renting cars at your destination.
- Cramped seating. And you can stop and stretch whenever you want.
- Getting frisked by airport security.
- And last but not least, You can’t get an airliner to stop at Yellowstone National Park!
How Could I Buy Sight Unseen?
Our goal is to make your RV shopping experience an enjoyable and fulfilling event , and we always go the extra mile to ensure that you find just the right RV. Read what our customers have said about their van camper experiences, then put us to the test and you’ll see why over 90% of our customers come from word of mouth and repeat business. Many of our customers come from across the nation and even around the world to purchase. Here’s what you can expect and why you can have confidence in buying direct or sight unseen from Vantastic Vans:
- In addition to the details and photographs of every vehicle on our website, we’ll give you a complete description and answer all your questions over the phone.
- If you’d like to see additional photographs, we’ll provide them.
- We inspect all systems and appliances and ensure that they are functional and operational.
- We inspect the vehicle inside and out and WE GUARANTEE that it rides and drives appropriately.
- When you see the vehicle, WE GUARANTEE that it will be as described or the deal is off.
- When you make the decision to purchase, we will fly you* to Albuquerque, New Mexico, pick you up from the airport and bring you to our sales center where you can drive the vehicle and receive a full orientation before you head out on the road for your first adventure.
*If you prefer, we can deliver the van camper vehicle to your home and provide the full orientation there. All we ask for is a ride back to the airport.
Consign Your RV
It costs you nothing to take advantage of our natural flow
of traffic looking for your camper van. We also offer RV insurance,
financing, extended warranties, detailing, and service. This
can provide you peace of mind knowing that professionals are
doing everything they can to sell your unit. You don't have
to worry about advertising or inviting strangers to your house
to see your vehicle, or meeting them at a strange location.
We charge you absolutely nothing, you set your price and we
make our money on the ancillary business like service work,
warranties, financing and so on. We call you with any offers,
so you stay in control of the transaction. We may already
have a buyer for your unit.
The right asking price for your Consignment Unit is critical
for you to get the top dollar for your vehicle. We use prices
of previously sold units, blue books, and experienced appraisers
to make sure your vehicle is priced to your best advantage.
We will let you know if your price is reasonable and attainable.
With more than 90 percent of our business coming from word-of-mouth and repeat business, we know the importance of our friendly, intimate, family-oriented organization. We plan to keep it that way. Letters from satisfied RV owners line our offices with such comments as:
"... didn't try to talk us into something we didn't want..."
"... treated us like royalty . . . everyone of you has gone out of your way to be of service...."
"You guys are the best sales operation of any kind that I
have dealt with...."
One of the benefits for you to consign your vehicle with us is our crew of professional sales people representing your vehicle. We ask that you give us at least 90 days. If it doesn't sell, during that time we can determine what objections customers may be having, and make a decision to fix them or not.
Stop in on Monday-Saturday, 9 to 5 MST or Sunday, 11 to 5
MST or give us a call at 505-268-5009.